- Cook small potatoes, chop into quarters, and combine with a bit of vermouth.
- In the potato water, cook some green or wax beans for a minute. Immediately drain and rinse in cold water.
- Hardboil a few eggs and chop.
- Make a dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, minced shallot or garlic, and fresh chopped herbs (basil, oregano, marjoram, whatever you have around),
- Combine chopped cherry tomatoes and half a red onion.
- Over a bed of Boston lettuce (or arugula, beet greens, etc…), add cooled potatoes, beans, tomato and red onion mixture, tuna, chopped hard-boiled eggs, olives and capers.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)